Effects of Voluntary Termination by the Distributor.
1. The Contract can be voluntarily terminated by a Distributor who is not in breach of the Contract for any reason, at any time, by providing written notice to the Company signed by all Person(s) listed on the Distributor Agreement. The termination is effective on the date the Company receives the written notice, although processing of the termination request may be delayed until the following month if there is current Volume in the Distributorship. If a Distributor is in breach of the Contract, he or she cannot voluntarily or unilaterally terminate the Contract until the longer of: (i) the last day of the renewal period of the Contract, or (ii) the last day of the period equal to the amount of time such Distributor had been in violation of the Contract prior to the Company’s discovery of the breach, but not to exceed one (1) year. In such a case, the Company may elect any and all available remedies for breach of the Contract pursuant to Section 8, and the Distributor shall not be entitled to receive any Commissions during such period, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
2. Upon termination of the Contract, all of the Distributor’s rights in and to the Distributorship and the Distributor Business are revoked and terminated.
3. A Distributor who voluntarily terminates may re-apply for a new Distributorship under a new Sponsor no earlier than six (6) months from the date the Company receives written notice of the termination. During this six (6)-month period, the voluntarily terminated Distributor is not permitted to participate in any Distributor Business or have a Beneficial Interest in any Distributorship.
4. A Distributor may not terminate voluntarily if the Distributorship is not in good standing with the Company, as may be evidenced by, but not limited to, any of the following conditions: (i) a temporary Distributorship; (ii) a Distributorship is on hold, suspension or probation; (iii) the Distributorship is under investigation, but no formal discipline has taken place; or (iv) notice of intent to terminate has been sent.
Returns, Refunds, and Exchanges. The Company will refund the purchase price of Product or exchange it pursuant to the following.
1. If the Distributor (and/or his or her Customer who ordered directly from the Company) is not completely satisfied with the First Product Purchase, he or she may send to the Company the unused portion of the First Product Purchase within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date and the Company will refund 100% of the purchase price (less shipping and handling). If the First Product Purchase is returned after the thirty (30) day period, the Company will refund 90% of the purchase price (less shipping and handling).
2. For orders other than the First Product Purchase, the Company will refund the purchase price of returned Products, less a 10% restocking fee.
3. A Distributor requesting a refund (and his or her Customer who ordered directly from the Company) must contact the Company’s Customer Service department to obtain a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number from the Company. Product returned to the Company must have an RMA number written on the outside of the shipping carton and any Product without an RMA number will not qualify for a refund and will be returned to the Distributor at the Distributor’s expense. Upon receipt of the returned Product, the return will be noted by the Company and a refund will be issued to the Distributor within thirty (30) days. Refund payment methods are limited to the original form of payment, or if not available, by check in US dollars or such other form as the Company may choose. No refunds will be issued after one year from the purchase date. All refunds are subject to:
a. The request for a refund being made within ninety (90) days of purchase;
b. The Product being returned in a marketable condition (unopened, unaltered and resalable) as determined by the Company;
c. The Product being sent through a form of delivery that can be traced (e.g., UPS) and received within seven (7) days of contacting the Company.
4. Exceptions to the refund policies may be extended by the Company in instances in which Distributor misconduct, misrepresentation, or other extenuating circumstances may require. Previously paid Commissions or Ranks may be reversed and/or adjusted as a result of the exceptions and at the sole discretion of the Company.
5. Customer may return Product to the Distributor who is then responsible for processing an exchange with the Company or issuing a refund to the Customer. The Distributor shall honor his or her Customer’s timely request even if it is made after any cooling off period required by law has expired. A request is timely if made within ninety (90) days after the date of sale to the Customer.
6. Any Commissions paid to the Distributor and his or her Upline for the Product returned by the Distributor or Customer may be debited from the respective Upline Distributor's account or withheld from present or future Commission payments. A Distributor agrees that he or she will not rely on existing Downline Organization Volume at the close of a Commissions period, as returns may cause changes to his or her Title, Rank and/or Commissions payout.
7. All shipping or courier costs for the return of Product will be borne solely by the Distributor unless otherwise prohibited by law. Any damage or loss that occurs to returned Product during shipping will be the responsibility of the Distributor. Should the Product arrive at the Company damaged (thereby rendering it non-resalable),the Company will reject the shipment. Partial Product returns will not be accepted or refunded in accordance with the Company’s standard return policies.
8. The Company will exchange Product if the Product is damaged in shipment, incorrectly sent due to a Company error, or of substandard quality. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company will refund the amount of the returned Product. If Product is damaged or defective, a Distributor should contact the Company within ten (10) days of receipt of the order. The Company will issue a call tag for the Product and immediately send a replacement order. The Company will inspect the Product upon receipt.
9. Guaranteed Income Refund
In order to qualify you must have at least a 30cv order every month for six months, enroll at least 5 people with a 30cv or higher income within your first 30 days, and at least 2 of the 5 have to maintain at least a 30cv order for the entire six months. If you meet these qualification and you are not earning at least $1,000 per month in commissions you have the option to return any unused product and sell you position back to the company for $240. This is the equivalent of a full refund for 6 months worth of orders. We only refund up to $40 per month. If you decide to act upon this refund you must submit in writing to EPXbody your intent within 30 days of your six month anniversary. We will process your request within 7 business days upon receiving your written request.